Next week we are back! After 15 weeks of being closed, next week all packages are paused so we can introduce our new systems and structure.
We will also be following the Government’s recommended guidelines to keep our staff and members safe. We also are looking to address a very serious cashflow issue. Here’s what you need to know:
What members must do before returning to the gym:
• Fill out health screening form and waiver.
• You must sign a document stating that you have had no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 over the last 3 days (emailed once you book).
• You must read and sign our new policies and procedures document (emailed once you are booked in).
Before coming to workout:
• Remember, do not show up if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Notify us if you have COVID-19 and need your membership paused.
• Book into classes/gym time-slots (App is on the way once we confirm operations)
• Change into your workout gear at home (the changing rooms and showers in the gym will remain closed. Only the toilets will be open).
• Bring your own: water bottle, towel, and yoga mat (we are requesting that people use their own mats whenever doing floor work for better hygiene).
When at the gym:
• Practice good hand and cough hygiene.
• Maintain 2m distancing as outlined.
• Only use equipment assigned to you. One machine at a time
• Abide by new policies and procedures.
• No training partner or spotting.