ADMINSTRATION MARKETING & ONLINE CLASSES
Caroline has been a fantastic addition the the F1T team, but admin & marketing isn’t the only place she excels. For those of you that didn’t know she has a huge sporting background and is extremely passionate and all things health and fitness. Have a read below for more of an insight into Caroline’s achievements.
When Eoin offered me my first full time job in 2019 I accepted straight away. I have known Eoin since I was a child, he has always been a great support from helping my brother babysit me, giving me my first job at 15 years old & sponsoring the girls soccer team I manage today.
I absolutely love my job, and I’m inspired daily by all the F1T staff & the interaction and chats with our amazing F1T tribe.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of being a part of F.1.T is helping someone begin their fitness journey, I am always more than happy to chat to new or returning clients about joining the F1T Tribe. Simply, get in contact.
sport & Fitness background
- BA in Sports Coaching & Business Management
- BA in Management Practice
- Level 5 in Sports Exercise & Performance
- Received a Scholarship from the FAI & IT Carlow for being a Recreational Football Leader.
- I have completed many sporting courses & my highest achievement is completing the FAI C Licence.
- Established BAFC Girl’s Academy in 2013
- Currently the Manager for u13s & u15s Ballincollig Schoolgirls
- I have won All-Ireland medals with IT Carlow Women’s Soccer Team.